Thursday, April 15, 2010

Peeps Rice Crispy Treats

I made these for Easter to bring to my work. They are definitely sweeter than regular rice crispy treats but no one seemed to mind.




















I never made rice crispy treats before so i just threw the Peeps in with the butter and let them melt....



















See that brown swirl? That is not supposed to be there. I didn't realize the burner was still on and I burnt my whole first batch. Now keep in mind that its the night before Easter and im looking for multiple boxes of Peepes. It took us over and hour to find them the first time, thank god the same store had some left when we needed them the second time!



















Finally I got it right, except this time I only had two colors. But they came out beautiful and so tasty.



1 comment: